Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Everyone should experience

There are lots of things that everyone should experience. The winter night when you can see for miles by moonlight. Paris. A wonderful massage by me. Sunrise over a warm tropical ocean. True Love. A religious experience. Being adored for your body.
It's a small part of what I do for men. I accept and celebrate their body as I work their tired muscles and awaken forgotten senses.
Recently I was given the opportunity to pose for some "artistic" nude photos. What a blast! To strip down naked and be used as an object for art? Who wouldn't be all over that? It only lasted about an hour and I could have gone much longer. Yes at times I suppose being a model can be tedious, there are lights to adjust and cameras to fiddle with and angles to adjust etc, but there you are in the center of it all. All of this fuss being made over you to make sure each shot is the best it can be. No one is asking anything of you but to move into poses that will best show off your body. How glorious! If you ever get the chance you must do it! Please remember, I am not a muscle god. I have a spare tire and I am over 40.
In this particular instance, there was no preference as to the state of my penis, erect or not, either was fine. So for most shots I was limp, but for others I was erect, I had no issue with this (let's face it, I am not running for president, nor would I want to). There was the occasional touch to move some stray hair or to position a leg or arm in a certain position. Permission was asked to move my balls or penis (I gave it, good lord, so many people have touched it before in my life, what's one more).
Of course I realize this is not for everyone. For most people, they would be far more concerned about who was taking the photos (I did check out their work before hand and their credentials). There is also the concern of what might become of the photos. Most people may have valid concerns about not wanting naked photos of them on the Internet or hanging in a art gallery or published in some magazine. I do understand that. Perhaps then there may be another way to be adored. Look for it once in a while. While you are at it, see if there is someone in your life that needs to be adored and find out if there is anything that you can do for them. Play it forward! I know that I am currently trying to figure out how to get my partner to have a photo shoot done. Not only do I think he would enjoy it, but I would love to have the photos!

3 comments:

ScottE. said...

I did it in college. It was a lot of fun. Not sure I'm interested in doing it again, but I have no regrets.

Tom said...

Post the photos!

Jack said...

Nice photo Tom.

I decided that I did not want copies of the photos taken. They are meant to be art projects and will be photoshopped and manipulated. It was also not the reason I did this. I did it for the art and for the fun, not to have nude pics that I can post on the internet.

Glad to hear that you had a good time ScottE. From the looks of your photo I am sure that if you wanted to pose again, that there would be plenty of people willing to take your photo. Keep having fun!