Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What do I mean by 6" and 90 seconds?

I said in my earlier post that the difference between a massage and bodywork is about 6” and 90 seconds. The 6” is about the distance between the pubic bone and anus on most men. It is the “no touch zone” in “legit” massage. Pretty silly isn’t it? The entire body is filled with nerve endings and any of them can lead to arousal in different people, but that little area is off limits. I hate the fact that it is considered dirty or shameful to have that area touched by anyone but your spouse.

The 90 seconds is the amount of time that the “no touch zone” area is touched before the average man will orgasm. Sometimes much less, occasionally it takes a bit more, but 90 seconds is about the average. Again, silly, isn’t it? The difference in the amount of time to give someone a “happy ending” is so insignificant. Please understand that most men already have an erection by the time I touch the “no touch zone” so it really is just a matter of finishing off the job. The erection comes from a combination of relaxing, being touched everywhere else, and anticipation. Since anticipation is a large part of this equation, I really don’t see how a “legit” massage can really totally relax a man. I have gotten many “legit” massages in my life and even knowing full well that it is not going to be erotic, I still get that erection and more than a little anxiety over what will happen or not happen.

In my version of bodywork, the “happy ending” is not at the end of the session, but rather about ¾ of the way through. I work the entire back of the body first then the chest and stomach after they turn over. I invade the “no touch zone” for about 90 seconds for the big release, then continue on to stretching and massaging the legs and arms before moving back up to do the face and neck and finish with an all over light touch. This gives the client anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to forget about the erotic element and just totally relax. The results are usually well worth it.

While I did not intend to start my bodywork business as such, I very quickly realized that 99.9% of my cliental were looking for 90 seconds in the “no touch zone.” The first time someone actually asked, they offered more money. How much more for release? I was taken aback, but decided on the spot that I had no problems with it and said “There is no charge.” Never crossed my mind that I might be labeled a prostitute and a whore, I was still fully dressed. I didn’t perform any oral acts, just rubbed a little in the “no touch zone” and with so little effort; I had a much happier client. Since then, I have always played it by ear so to speak as to what the client wants. Over half of my clients are men in very happy marriages. I also have a number of single straight men who come to me as well as a few gay men. The gay men tend to be on the older side, but not all by any means. There is a big difference in having sex and receiving a full body massage, and all of the anonymous sex in the world does not compare to having one person pay all of their attention to you and touch in caring way every inch of your body. It doesn’t make the straight men gay, or the husbands bi (though I am sure that a number of them may be), but the touch of another man is just needed sometimes. Is that so wrong? - Jack

No comments: