Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Last week was a good week.

It’ was a good and busy week. I actually made more money last week than I had in the previous three. I saw some of my favorite clients. I know that most of this can be attributed to the full moon, but I still enjoyed it.

I managed to also see a few movies, spend some time with my partner, and get all my chores done.

Now we are dealing with a heat wave which means a real slow down again. I am one of those people who really gets more done when I have more to do. If I have very little to do, even less will get done. Silly, isn’t it?

I mention that I got to see some of my favorite clients, what makes a favorite client? Well, first off, someone who treats me with respect, every time. Most of the time I am treated with a great deal of respect, but I always remember when I am not. Regular clients always get a little better treatment and probably a little better massage. I know there bodies better and we know each other better. Not saying that a first timer won’t get a good massage, but those I have gotten to know will probably get a better one. Good looking can help, but not all that necessary, although I do appreciate a nice ass. Tipping can help, I definitely always remember who does and who does not. A client that shares a little of themselves is nice, with in reason of course, I like to hear chit chat and even a joy or a sorrow, as long as it limited to 10 minutes or less ;-). Showing up on time, clean, and ready to go all help to make for a pleasant massage for the client and me, my time is valuable to me. A client who can laugh is nice. One that finds me in some way attractive is nice. One who is open and honest with me is helpful, so I know what they want or need and how we can best deal with that. A client who came for a massage with maybe some extras but that they mainly came for a massage is important; it really sets the tone for an enjoyable session.

So this past week I had polite, well kept, friendly, and sometimes even very attractive repeat clients. Thank you.

2 comments:

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.