Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Choices

Ok, so the other day I had two of my favorite clients on the same day. This is truly an unusual occurrence. What makes a favorite client? Well, usually I would say their attitude and energy. However, while I am an equal opportunity bodyworker who will share a lot of myself with a lot of different types, I can still have a “type” that tickles my fancy more than any other. For example, someone within a few years of my age, tall, well proportioned, with an amazing ass that just happens to be a bottom will really make my job enjoyable.

So anyway, the first that came my way is a very sensual young man who likes a combination Deep Tissue and Sensual massage session. He usually likes a lot of anal work as well. Today however, he was not in the mood for anal, he still wanted a good sensual massage and he likes to see me naked so it was still fun.

So later in the day when James walked in, I was very happy. He is another who fits my perfect type. The kind of guy who makes me forget that I am doing this for money. Again, I like almost all of my clients, but I am not immune to something truly special. James comes to me looking for a massage and looking for some release. He has a great body, pretty face and is all bottom. Any time I get even close to his bubble butt he starts moaning and wriggling. When I start with prostate massage, he is nearly out of control, grabbing on to the table for dear life. He also has this lovely habit of lifting his torso every so often which only accentuates his butt.

It is extremely rare that I loose my self control with a client. There is the definite line that I draw, I can have fun as long as the client has a lot more fun, keep the focus on the client. I suddenly found myself walking all over that line with James. I wanted nothing more than to climb on the table and ravish his ass. This is a huge deal since I don’t go there with clients and as all bodyworkers know, the quickest way to loose a client is to have sex with him. This was not about love, it was all about lust, in fact I barely know James. He wanted a cock up his ass I wanted to give it to him. Two choices needed to be made right then, even though I was only thinking of one. I had to choose whether I was willing to cross that line and would it be worth it? In the heat of the moment, I was. With two fingers already up his ass and James moaning and thrashing on the table I lean down and ask “Do you want the real thing?”

Here is where the second choice came up… he replied “Oh god I want it, but, (long pause) I made a promise to my partner that I wouldn’t do that with anyone else.” Wow, I forgot that he had a choice, I mean I asked him but I thought at that time it was just a courtesy. I could deal with my commitments to my partner, I could deal with taking James, but there was nothing I could about his partner, whom I was not even aware of. So I came back to reality and said “of course, we will continue as normal.” I gave him a good prostate massage and then had him turn over and worked my way back down to his beautiful member and finished him off with three fingers in his ass and one hand on his dick.

Frustrating? Sure, a little, but only because I went someplace mentally that I should not have gone in the first place. I lost perspective of the distance that I need to keep as a professional.

We all have choices to make. Will we honor our vows? Will we honor our personal convictions? Will we throw ourselves into the passion of the moment? Most importantly, will we honor the choices of those around us at any given moment? As it turns out, I am very happy that we made the decisions we did. I found out later that I actually sort of know his partner. He is one of my favorite waiters, always friendly, remembers my drink orders, very attentive without ever interrupting, and always just a tad flirtatious. That reminds me, I need to go out to eat very soon…

3 comments:

Greg Fletcher-Marzullo said...

WOW! This is an amazing post!!!

I just got back from Tuscany and saw your comment on my blog and came over to check out your spot. Incredible!

I am deeply in awe of how you took into consideration the vows that this guy had made to his partner and that without the partner's input, getting down with this client would have crossed a line for you. Just amazing!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your writing as my jet lag starts to subside (although right now, it's just after 5 a.m. which would be after 11 in Italy). Yes, I am totally grateful for the opportunities I've had this month to travel. It's been deeply, deeply moving and powerful.

Be well!

Jack said...

Thanks for the comment Greg. You may give me more credit than I deserve. If James had not made the choice to tell me about his commitment, who knows how far we would have gone?
It is a bit like getting mad at the "other person" that your spouse cheated with. Why get mad at them? It was your spouse who made a commitment to you and then broke it. Then why praise me? James and his partner have discussed what is and is not acceptable and James has chosen to honor that commitment. He is the one who deserves the praise. - Jack

Greg Fletcher-Marzullo said...

Good points, definitely, Jack. I totally agree that it's up to the person in the relationship to call the shots.

However, having made stupid choices in a relationship before (where outside play was not part of the bargain), I realized that if I was put in the outsider's shoes, I would also want to make sure that I wasn't getting entangled in something that wasn't clear with all the parties involved.

I've gotten a chance to read more of your posts, and it's been great. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Be well!