Thursday, September 25, 2008

Look Ma, just my hands!

My job is all about touch, be it a therapeutic massage to relieve sore muscles or a relaxing Swedish massage to calm a person’s nerves or an erotic massage to bring them to the heights of ecstacy, it is all about my touch.
While I do have a fair amount of training on different techniques, most people in this field will admit that there is a gift of touch that you either have or you don’t. Many of the graduates of the best massage schools can pass their exams with flying colors and get certified anywhere in the country, but that does not mean that they have the gift. Likewise, many people can instinctively start massaging another person with amazing results, having never taken a class in their life.
When I am giving a massage, I spend a lot of my energy focusing on what I see, hear and feel as I work. My hands are feeling for knots and tight muscles while my eyes are watching for non-verbal responses from the body and my ears are listening for slightest moan or gasp as I try to figure what the body on the table needs most from me. That is why I sometimes really like to remain clothed for at least part of the massage so I can fucus on the therapeutic aspects of a massage. Even in the most erotic massages, I still focus on relieving stress and sore muscles, with my focus there, odds are I will not have an erection if the client starts feeling around for one. My fear of course is that they will think that they are not attractive enough to arouse me, when in truth, my mind is just too far from my body and too focused on theirs.
With my several years of experience, I have often been told that I have given many men the best orgasms of their lives. All of this is just with the use of my hands. Oh sure several men will only cum when they have a hand on my dick, but it is still my hands that are doing all the work.
I start every massage from a very "legit" point of view. I want to soothe and relax the body. Once the sore muscles have been soothed and the stress knots released and a general feeling of relaxation has been established, then the erotic part of the massage is much more effective. One of the keys to a good massage is to take your time, another reason for me stay clothed. You see, if I get aroused early in the massage I can get swept up in the erotic energy and start rushing to get to the orgasm. This short changes the client from getting the most out of the massage and leaves me trying to "fill" time at the end (this rarely happens). In a 90 minute massage, the client will often spend the first 30 minutes receiving just a back massage. The next 25 minutes or so are spent on spent on the feet, legs and buttocks. The next 5 minutes or so are spent on the erogenous zones around anal area, scrotum and penis if it is sticking out between their legs, then I ask them to turn over, so they have spent the first hour lying on their stomach with very little "erotic" touch.
Once they have turned over I spend 5 on the chest, 5 on the abs, then I usually focus on the cock, balls, anus and nips until they orgasm. The rest of the time is divided up on stretches, massaging legs, arms, face and the back of the neck. A full body massage from head to toe is the object. Given my preference, I would not undress until I was ready to start the erotic work while they are still on their stomach. The rest of the time my focus should be on the client’s muscles and stress relief and not worrying about whether I have a hard on or not. Not that I complaining about doing all nude massage as long as the client is cool with my erection coming and going.
Anyway, back to touch. Most clients are amazed that I can make them feel so good using only my hands, whether it is relieving their stress or rubbing their dick or massaging their prostate. Natural gifts have a lot to do with it, but so does taking my time. I know that a lot of my readers have partners or either or both sexes, I wonder how many have tried to make love to another with just their hands. I am not talking about a 90 second hand job, but exploring every inch of your partner with just your hands. Finding out how they are put together and what makes them feel good. Really taking the time to rub and caress every inch of your partner with nothing but your hands can be an awesome experience. You may find that this is easiest if you remain clothed, don’t let yourself get too caught up in the erotic energy that it causes you to rush. Set a timer somewhere in the room and start with just exploring your partner’s backside for at least 30 minutes, and I am talking every inch. I am not talking about trying to give a therapeutic massage, but just lovingly caressing every inch of your partner. You will probably want to use a moisturizing cream or maybe an oil (though I am not a fan of oils). After the timer goes off, have them turnover and reset the time for 30 minutes and again explore every inch. I would recommend that you avoid the genitals until after the timer goes off the second time so that you have spent and entire hour exploring your partner. Once the timer has gone off the second time, you can then approach the genitals again, just using your hands and take your time, use a normal lubricant for sex on them if needed. If you see them getting close to orgasm, back off a couple of times, let the erotic energy really build. Once they are super charged and beyond ready, bring them to orgasm, again, only using your hands. Try not to think about your own aching sex organs, this time is about your partner. When they have finished, then you can whip it out and take care of yourself all over them (don’t let them help you in anyway besides watching, don’t disturb the peace you have brought to them by making them work). Towel everybody off and just lay together under a blanket for 30 minutes, enjoying the moment.
If they want to reciprocate, schedule that for another night, and let them read this first so they understand the goals. I think that you will find that your hands can be the best sex organs you have and will be able to bring you both to amazing orgasms.

No comments: