Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Scent of a man

First off, let me say that a while back I ranted about doing favors for friends who only seem to ask about me when they need a favor and now I need to eat those words at least a little. I was asked recently to give a ride to someone that I wouldn’t consider a close friend but rather an acquaintance. This favor did mean that I had to change some plans and go a bit out of my way but I did it anyway. Much to my surprise this acquaintance gave me a wonderful gift that was worth far more than my inconvenience. So, thank you to the wonderful kind people in the world. I don’t do favors for gifts but they are nice.
OK, on to something a little steamier. I am big supporter of showering before you head over to your massage therapist, if you can’t then ask them if you can use their shower before you get your massage and realize that the time should count as part of your table time. At the very least give yourself a quick wipe down in the bathroom before the massage, however, there is for every rule, an exception. A young man visited me last week, it was his first visit, and he did not use the bathroom to freshen up before we started, even though I offered it as I always do. At this point, I assume he probably just showered so I excuse myself to allow him to undress and get on the table while I wash my hands.
I come back in and get to work. It is not long before I realize that he is not exactly fresh, however, his scent is very intoxicating. He has that one in a million body odor that smells amazing, and when I say one in a million, I mean it. I am not the kind of guy who is into the whole "Scent of a man" thing, who gets off on smelly pits, nor can I stand the scent of most colognes or deodorants, I just like a nice clean smell. But this guy’s scent is musky, sweet, salty and not overwhelming at all and gives me an instant boner. I am dressed since we had not discussed sensual massage, but the clothes that I am wearing, in this case a lightweight pair of pajama style pants and tank shirt, are providing little help in hiding my excitement. The man is lying face down and unable to see the state of my penis so now I must be careful not to bump him with it. I focus all my thoughts on the job at hand of giving this man the best possible massage, finding knots and working them out, treating each muscle group with care and compassion, but that scent is now filling the room.
There is a belief among bodyworkers that sexual energy is fed from one person to another during a session so if one person becomes aroused the other person will also become aroused, even without any intentional arousal techniques being used. I know that I often will get aroused with a client who is aroused from the get go and that our erections will often come and go at the same times. I am just very used to the client being the first one to be aroused. I am working the young man’s shoulders quite hard when I notice his hips shifting occasionally. Either I am working him to the point of severe pain or he is becoming aroused. A couple of connecting strokes put me into a position where I can now see an erect penis protruding between his legs, leaking pre-cum. This is adding to his man scent and the smell of sex is radiating through the room. Ever notice that some men have very strong smelling cum and others have almost no scent at all?
By the time I have worked the back of his body and am finishing with his butt, he is covered in a light sheen of sweat. My hands are sliding and at time just plain slipping since the sweat combining with the massage cream has made his body far more slick than what I am used to. I have ignored his erection and the scent in the air, my erection has never subsided but I have successfully kept it from hitting his body. This was set up as a legit massage session and other than his leaking erection he has made no moves to alter that arrangement and as a professional, neither will I. I have no idea what to do with my erection when he turns over, it will simply be there for him to see, of course, so will his. I am working his slippery glutes when my hand slips into the crack and makes contact with his puckered sphincter. He gasps. I apologize for the slip. He says nothing. I finish the glutes with great care and finish with long flowing connecting moves and total wipe down with a towel. It is time to turn over.
As he turns over, I can’t help but notice the size of the wet spot from his dripping penis. The movement of his body also stirs the air and renews the scent of sex in the room. I move about getting him water and rearranging towels and the headrest and he appears not to notice my erection, neither does he try to hide his own. He settles down and I work his chest. I graze his nipples occasionally to see if there is any reaction, there appears to be none. I move down to his abs, no six pack here but not too soft either. His penis is dripping into a literal pool just above his pubic hair line. It mixes with the massage cream as I work in circles over his abs. I work from one side of his body and then switch to the other. Finally I go for broke and slide my hand deliberately up and over his penis. He gasps and thrusts his hips in the air. I stroke slowly and firmly. For the first time he reaches for my crotch and finds the outline of my erection, he grabs hold firmly and shoots his load quite suddenly. He is not a distance shooter but there is a large volume that his penis seems to continually belch up. It is over so soon. There is the large pool of cum to wipe up and I give him another towel down over his body before continuing with the session. The smell of sex still hangs in the air and my erection hangs on as well. It is not I am giving the blessing while connecting his chakras at the end of the massage that I am aware that my penis has finally given up.
Again, I am not advocating not showering before a massage, quite the opposite; but every once in a million, I am glad that someone did not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was an interesting article. Believe it or not I feel the same thing happens in reverse too: the scent of the masseur has an influence in the way that the massage goes and how sexually charged the session becomes. I have had many massages and the "smell" of the masseur can definitely put you off if they don't look after themselves from a hygiene perspective.

Jack said...

Very true, it is something that masseurs have to be constantly aware of, as well as the scent of their work space. Not everyone is going to like incense or that new scented candle. If working from home you have to think if there is still a lingering scent from what you last cooked in your kitchen. I start the day smudging my aprtment with white sage. I have a couple of home made sprays to keep the air fresh smelling. I will usually burn a light scented candle but keep it in the next room. In the winter I may have some menthol based oils in an oil burner to help people's sinuses.
Personally, I shower before each appointment, which is why I schedule an hour break between all appointments.