Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Sorry that I have not written in the last couple of weeks. I will try to be better.
Update, had my wisdom teethe pulled and no major problems. Don’t ever want to go through it again, but all in all not too bad. One of the empty sockets is closing a bit slower than it should and I still have some dull pain, but the surgeon assured me that it is normal.
Well, what to talk about today. People seem to like the steamier stuff so I will see what I can do. The gentleman who tipped me $60 for his first prostate massage came back.
It is good to see him again. Still pretty certain that he has had next to no man on man action before. He is very careful to make sure that his hands come nowhere near my pelvic regions. He asks to skip the Prostate massage but really wants a full massage with release. He again has no issue with personal nudity as he starts stripping the moment he walks in the door, but never makes a request for me to disrobe, so I did not. He is not too talkative but does let out the occasional moan and groan. His hips do a bit of grinding as I work the inside of his thighs and also when I work his glutes.
He turns over, there is a damp spot on the table from his pre-cum and sticky line of juice coming from the tip of his rock hard penis. I work his chest and tease his nipples lightly, I work my way down his abs grazing the pubic hair line with every circular motion. I slide my hands up his penis and down over his balls to lightly brush his anus and work my way back again. I use one hand to slowly stroke him while the other wanders up to his chest to tweak his nipples and then down his abs again to the base of his penis to apply pressure to his pubic bone. The hand that has been stroking him works it’s way over his balls and then on to graze over his right inner thigh and then across the balls to the left inner thigh, down to lightly graze the anus and up again to the penis.
Then he starts to talk. "Oh my god that feels so good! Where did you learn to do that?"
"Practice" I reply.
"How does my penis compare to others?" He is looking me directly in the eyes. I am not sure if he is looking for praise or reassurance.
"It’s a nice sized penis." It is. It is slightly above average, not much. He is very thin man so it looks good on him. I know that he must have looked at other men’s penises before but probably not too many erect ones. My mind is now thinking about how many I have seen, a number far too great to even consider.
"Oh god, take it easy, I don’t want to cum yet!"
I hear this phrase a lot, especially with newbies. They want to ride the wave that will ultimately end in orgasm as long as possible. Something that they only do here, on my table. When with their regular partners, their goal is to achieve orgasm, not to put it off. I oblige for a few more moments. I have an agenda as well. I have a massage to give, this intermission of sexual bliss is to be only a small part of an overall experience. This is not a sexual encounter, but a full bodywork session. My hands continue to explore a terrain that they are very familiar with but is never quite the same twice. As the client continues his journey of sexual awakening, the response to each touch and stroke changes.
"Oh god, this is so good"
I never would have thought he was so religious, but god has entered into almost every sentence he has uttered. I am to the teasing point now, his balls have drawn up inside his body completely. He could have come some time ago now and it is just my whim that will say yes or no to each moment. I glance at the clock and do a bit of quick math to determine the amount of time left in the session and the amount of work I have to do after he cums. It is time. Instead of speeding up my strokes I slow way down and tighten my grip slightly. My left hand is pressing on his pubic bone and the fingers wrapped around the base of the cock, the tips stroking his scrotum. Slowly my right hand slides up, almost all the way off the penis, and then just as slowly all the way down, again and again. His hips are thrusting into the air, his back is arching, the muscles in his legs are taught, his mouth is agape, his face twisted, he is gasping for breath. Then the yell.
"Aaarrgh, oh god, oh god, oh god" he repeats as volleys of cum fly through the air. He is quite the shooter with the first volley flying over his head, the second hitting him across the left side of his face, the third and fourth land on his chest and the last few spit up on abs. His body convulses even after the wad has been thoroughly shot. I squeeze and milk the penis to make sure it is empty as much as to tease him. He falls silent. I grab a hand towel and start to clean the mess, it is everywhere but the gob on his face must be removed first before he is fully aware that it is there. As I clean, I straighten out his limbs again from the twisted positions where they had landed before he went limp.
"Very impressive" I say. He grins sheepishly.
This is always an interesting moment for me cleaning the client who is lying there in a nearly helpless state. No one is ever self conscience in this moment. It is what it is, a spent man having his fluids wiped off him by his nurturing bodyworker. Having finished wiping him down, I continue the session with leg stretches, a potentially awkward situation for a naked client but he is too satisfied to care.
His eyes have closed and he is drifting away. I have often wanted to photograph client’s faces at this moment. There is a serenity in their look mixed with just a touch of happiness. This is how one would like to believe they look when asleep. This is the look that one should have when they die. It is a look that appears differently on each countenance but is always the same.
We finish and I give him his water and let him know what I found while working his body, the stiffness in the right side of his back and in his right hip; from his years breaking horses he tells me. I tell him I hope that he got what he was looking for out of today's session.
"Better than any blow job." I thank him for what I assume is a compliment. He hops up, again not shy at all, though most men are not at this point; after all I have seen and touched everything by this point. He dresses quickly and rifles through his wallet and places the cash on the table.
"Do you need any change?"
"Naw, I’m good. Thanks again " and he heads out the door with his bottle of water. I start cleaning up and count out the cash he left behind. Another $60 tip, I am surprised, but pleased. I guess he was happy. - Jack

2 comments:

ScottE. said...

there used to be a website called "le petite morte" where people posted fotos of their faces only, during their orgasms. very sexy, very hot...but now I can't find the site. sad.

mmmmm, petite morte!

Jack said...

I am very familiar with the phrase, each orgasm is a "little death."
Based on my experiences, there can certainly be a lot of truth in this, including one client who often says "It is like a preparation for death and I am not afraid."