Thursday, September 9, 2010

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Last time I talked about my list of notes on clients, nothing that could identify them to a stranger, no addresses, no last names (occasionally a last initial to help identify the numerous Rons, Toms and Johns), no full phone numbers or email addresses; just enough that I can indentify them from a previous visit and what their wants or likes are.
So when Mike called and scheduled an appointment I checked my sheet. He had only been to see me once before and according to my sheet I remained clothed and it was totally legit. I described him as tall, thin, blonde, shy and late 20’s to early 30’s. He called and said he was having issues with his shoulder.
When he arrived he looked a little younger than I remembered. He told me about his shoulder pain in a bit more detail and I left him alone to get on the table and to cover himself. I returned and he was completely covered and I started my work. His shoulder was indeed in bad shape, it felt as if there was definitely some injury. He also had several stress knots through out his back so a lot of time was spent there. His lower back seemed fine so I saved some time there and move to the feet and work up. Now the interesting thing about covering with a towel is that it really doesn’t work to cover much if you shove your genital down between your legs, which is what Mike had done. As I worked his legs they spread further apart, the usual sign for someone wanting a sensual massage including butt work. I have a rule that unless a clear message has been sent, I will not deviate from a prearranged agreement.
When he turns over he is obviously very aroused with a dreamy look on his face. I offer him water and continue with the massage… he groans loudly as I work his chest and abdomen. He reaches for crotch and rubs my erection through my shorts. OK, this well now be a sensual massage. I allow my hands to wander down between his legs lightly stroke his anus before lightly stroking his balls and cock. His eyes are locked on my face as his hands try to find a way inside my shorts to my cock. I help him out by untying my shorts and letting them drop. He strokes my cock as tease his balls. His hand is working it’s way up under my shirt and I remove it. He plays with my nipples as I stroke his anus and tease the whole with the tip of my finger.
He decides now that he wants sex. Not part of my normal service. I try to get him to relax but he is hot and squirming all over the place. He wants to put his hands everywhere on me. I am now trying to get him off so that he will relax and we can finish the massage but he won’t cum. As I have said earlier, 90 seconds to 2 minutes is the norm for a guy to get off once I start actually touching his cock. We are now going 4 minutes and he doesn’t even seem close. He’s obviously enjoying my actions but is also way too focused on me. For some guys, they can only get off if they touch me or give me some pleasure. I fear now that I have a case of a guy who only gets off on getting other guys off. Now my regulars will tell you that this is just not something I do. Some think I just can’t get off, others believe that it must take me hours, most can not believe my staying power, but all know that I do not really want to get off during a session and accept it.
This kid however wants my dick everywhere, he tries to get me in his ass, he wants me in his mouth, and mostly he seems to want to get me off. I explain that isn’t going to happen and he starts begging for my cum on his face, he can’t cum unless I shoot on his face, he’ll do whatever but he needs my cum on his face.
OK. I tell him alright, but I will not to handle my own piece and he will need to handle his. He agrees and grabs his cock and starts jacking as I start jacking my piece right in front of his face. His eyes are glued to my cock as I jack it, his hand is flying on his own piece. I ask if he is getting close and says yes. “Alright” I say, “it’s time. Get ready for my cum. Close your eyes, I don’t want to get it into your face.” He does.
“Yeah dude.” I say “Jack that cock, show me how much you want my cum, yeah man! Jack it. Ready? Here it cums! Oh Fuck! I’m Cumming!” I start grunting up a storm, I let the tip of my cock slap his face repeatedly as I yell. He shouts out “Fuck!” and cums. I cheer him on.
When he is done he wipes his face. “Did you cum? I don’t feel any.”
“Nope” I say. “Told you that I wouldn’t and I didn’t. But you shot a great load, feel better?” He does. When the massage was over (not that there was a lot of time left), I asked him how old he was. He says “19.” You could have knocked me over with a feather. I normally don’t take clients that young. I was tempted to ask for his ID to make sure he was 19 and not any younger but decided that I probably didn’t want to know. He has had some experience with men but not much and just really wanted to see me cum. He asks if I will ever break my rule. I told him I doubt it, but I hope that he will still consider seeing me in the future. He promised to come back as often as he can afford it.

No comments: