Monday, November 26, 2007

OOOPS! That almost never happens.

So, most of my clients wonder what happens when I am with other clients. Why? Not sure. I suppose it is either because they want to be sure that they are getting the same deal as everyone else, or more likely, whether or not they themselves are “normal.”

I am not the type normally to tell dirty little secrets and heaven forbid that I should gossip or ever name names, however, in the interest of the greater good I will share a story or two. These people are all real and they are all perfectly normal. No names will be given and if you recognize yourself, please, just smile and say “Hey! I made Jack’s Blog!” and realize that it is all meant to be in good fun.

OK. I have heard tell about men who have real problems with premature ejaculation. Personally, my idea of premature ejaculation is anytime I have an orgasm before my partner, whether after three minutes or three hours of sex. It has come to my attention that premature ejaculation is a real problem for a lot of men. As I have stated before, it usually takes on average of 90 seconds for a man to orgasm once I actually start paying attention to his “no touch” zone and during my normal bodywork session this happens about ¾ of the way through the session. Once in a while things happen a little quicker than normal.

Case in point, a very nice gentleman was on my table and we got to the no touch zone and I stroked down and then up once and he shot. Caught me by surprise and now I was 90 seconds ahead of schedule. After he shoots, then he tells me that he has a bit of a hair trigger. No kidding.

Case #2: Another gentleman was on my table lying face down. Just before it is time for him to turn over, I get on the table between his legs and work on his back one last time. No sooner do I place my hands on his back and start sliding forward and I hear the fateful “uh..uh..uh..uhng!” and the seed has been spilled.

Case #3: A younger gentleman was on my table lying face down during the first half of the session, I have just worked his left leg and slide my hand down under his hip bone and his glutes start twitching and his breathing quickens and sure enough, he had shot. This would have been about 35 minutes into a 90 minute session.

Case #4: My personal favorite. This is a married man in his late 50’s who has only recently started exploring his interest in men. I have given him massages in the past and the normal situation has been that when we reach the 90 seconds, he has been unable to achieve an erection until after he orgasms, then he gets immediately rock hard and the subsides again. This particular session, he asked if he could hug me before we started the session, I had no major objections. So he has undressed, we are standing and we hug and he holds me incredibly tight and I am thinking this is kind of sweet and sad. He body starts shaking and at first I think that he may be crying (it happens) so I just pat his back and say “it’s alright, just let it out” and he does, all over my leg and hip and then he gets hard. When I realized what has happened, I just laugh and start wiping up the mess.

There is also the man who will let go when I massage his chest. Several that have let go when I massage their glutes or the ones who have the big O if I graze their balls.

So while none of these would be considered the “norm” they are still normal and it happens to a lot of men. One gentleman has been doing home exercise where he masturbates; starting and stopping, to try and make the experience last longer. He has made it to 30 minutes. The good news for him is that it has been working and during our sessions he has been able to last much longer.

So, that is one set of stories about the “other guys” who see me. Perhaps I will share more in the future. - Jack

2 comments:

ScottE. said...

Sometimes you can't hold it any longer...that's funny.

Jack said...

To be honest, I would rather have a fast cummer rather than one who just won't cum at all. It happens.