Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ahhhh..... Springtime, when a young man's fancy turns to other young men.... and my allergies act up. I have talked before about the issues my allergies can have on my work. It is hard to get and keep an erection with a sinus headache and even more difficult if I am zoning on antihistamines. The weather this Spring has been difficult. The weather got hot for a few short days very early and has been cold, wet and dreary for weeks. This is bad for business. I should have been busy with week leading to the full moon, but it was too slow for words.
Had a new client today though, a plumber. I love when I get a client with an unexpected career. How many plumber are there who come to a guy for erotic massage? Probably more than we would expect. He was a handsome dark skinned man, about 6'1", 200+ pounds, muscular with a very large bubble butt. He asked for a combination of some deep tissue and sensual work. Fine with me. He strips down and hops on the table face down, I stay dressed since this was not discussed. I work on his back, his muscles are hard and I use a good deal of pressure and check with him often. While a man may have great muscles, he may have a very low pain tolerance.
He has only asked for an hour massage and there is a lot to do so I end the work on the upper back earlier than I would have liked (there were several knots that needed attention) and work the lower back for a bit. He is a butt lifter, every time I graze one of those bubble butt cheeks he lifts his butt and waves it in the air. This usually means he's a bottom, but not always.
I work the legs and my eventually I get back to his butt. A few exploratory touches reveal that he definitely likes a bit of butt play. His dick is hard and extending between his legs (worth noting that despite the size of his butt, feet and hands; his dick is average). I go for broke and let a well lubed finger start sliding in. He seems to be enjoying the attention, his butt is undulating. The finger slips in and I find his prostate, his butt clenches on to my finger with an incredible amount of pressure. This is not unusual, most men will involuntarily clench when the prostate is first touched. He does not let go. I eventually slowly slide my finger back out and let him relax. I give him a light touch all over and again slowly work a finger in. There is no resistance until again, I hit the prostate and he clenches hard and does not let go. I again slowly withdraw and let it be. He has been very quiet through all of this. I climb onto the table and work on his back, he is still waving his butt at my crotch. After dismounting, I wipe him down and ask him to turn over.
Working my way down from his shoulders I test his nipples, they do not seem to be overly sensitive. I rub his belly and watch his dick, it has been soft since he turned over. I graze the base of it and it stirs but does not get hard. I vary from the usual and work his legs for a while, still no reaction from his dick. Finally I just start rubbing it out right and occasionally letting a hand slip down to his crack, the dick is coming back to life; I play with his balls, it's getting much harder. I go back and tweak a nipple, they are very sensitive now. For the first time, the client is reaching for my crotch, fortunately I have a semi woody. I let him feel around through my clothes, he reaches for the waistband of my pants, trying to get his hand on my penis. I stop my work and fish out my dick for him to play with (wouldn't you?). For a plumber he has a pretty good touch. It happens within 30 seconds of touch my dick that he sighs and cums. Those reactions always surprise me; I am used to hearing grunts and yells.
I finish the massage and send him on his way. He was not a talker so other than the plumbing thing (he pulled up in a plumbing truck, so I asked) I know little about him. I don't believe he is married, no ring or noticeable missing ring spot. He could be bi or he might be gay or he might be "straight but curious". He had given me the money before we started so I don't think this was his first time. He was nice enough though like I said, not a talker and there is nothing wrong with that.
So what did you do today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was hot. sure wish i could find someone like you that i can trust in my area. cl seems so iffy. how do you advertise? how should i go about finding a good therapist with an "edge"?

Jack said...

I wrote a bit about this in a previous post "How to make your intentions known"
I advertise in the local gay papers and on Craigslist which is taking a lot of heat right now and changing their policies daily. Finding an online group that is local in your area that deals with men and massage and asking for recomendations is a good way to start.
http://confessionsofjack.blogspot.com/2008/03/how-to-make-your-intentions-known.html