Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend get away

So the partner and I decided to go to the beach this past weekend with another couple. They have been friends of ours for years now and we have done this trip before. We stayed at a clothing optional Bed and Breakfast that was a good distance from the beach (which meant we really didn't spend any time at the beach). The B+B had a nice in-ground pool (that was really cold), a very nice courtyard for sunning yourself naked, a large hot tub and a small gym with a sauna. Everything for the perfect get away except for a restaurant.
Now, I don't know how many of you have ever stayed at a clothing optional gay B+B, but they can get a bit cruisy at times. Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you. There are 11 rooms and it was full up, most with couples but a couple of singles as well. It was a nice variety of men from young preppy, to muscular, to bears to a very sweet older couple who won the award for most displays of public affection.
My favorite thing about staying at a place like this is meeting new people. I love getting to know some new friends for a few days. Makes me feel like I am in one of those Agatha Christie movies where a bunch of strangers are thrown together and mysteries start to unravel. Who knows whom before they arrived, who is with whom, who is alone, where are they from, what are they looking for if they are looking for anything? This place also allows day passes for those who cannot afford the rooms or are living near by and just want to sun naked.
Joe is one who apparently lives near by. We saw him every day come and work out in the gym (wearing just a jock strap) and then either lie out in the sun for a while or sit in the hot tub or the sauna (naked). Interesting thing about Joe, he is apparently a fire fighter and just likes to hang out naked, he was not looking for sex. Now he has an incredible body (works out every day) and could get just about anyone he wanted but from what the owners told me, he is basically straight and just comes for nudity. He has apparently on occasion let someone service him but only if there was no one else around.
The owners are a gay couple, one with a body builder shape and the other more or less a little nerdy (in a cute kind of way) in their late 40's. Only the nerdy one was there this weekend since this is only one of several businesses that they own and his partner watches over the others. Our host was a lonely man. Owning a B+B is a lonely job apparently. No one stays for long, you have work to do when everyone else is enjoying themselves, and you shouldn't "play" with the guests since it blurs the line of host and guest and can lead to you being taken advantage of. Apparently it is not uncommon for someone to offer sex and then ask that their bill be reduced accordingly.
Our friends arrived about 8 hours before we did and apparently got busy with someone on a day pass within the first hour. I know because they told me. So did our host and another couple that was staying there. Apparently a gay B+B is not the place to keep secrets.
Going on a trip with friends is fascinating on many levels. It can be a test of the friendship. It can also make the trip much more enjoyable. Spending time with your friends while naked really means that you trust and like your friends a great deal. We had a great time drinking and swimming and hot tubbing and playing board games (all naked). Did we cross any new boundaries? No. That's not what we were there for (at least not with each other). I am not sure what my reaction would have been if someone had put it on the table, sex with our good friends. My fear is that it would change the nature of our friendship, my hope would be that it would not and we could all have a few good laughs. Would I or wouldn't I? I think it really depends on the moment and how everyone was feeling about it at the time.
One of the mysteries that weekend was the man sitting alone on his balcony in the dark, chain smoking cigarettes and working on his computer the evening when we arrived. I made it one of my objectives to find out his story. I did not see him at all the next day and wondered if he had checked out. I asked our host who explained he was a last minute guest who arrived a couple of days earlier. He took the best room for the first two nights but since it was booked by someone else for the rest of the weekend, he had moved to one of the smaller rooms. That night after my partner and our friends had gone to bed, I was sitting in the courtyard in my PJ's (it got chilly at night) unable to sleep. I see someone walk out of the house and around the long way to the opposite side of the pool, sit in a chair and light up. Since I had seen no one else smoking, I assumed it was our mystery man. He was sitting in a chair directly opposite me, looking casually my way. I walk around the pool and introduce my self. Standing next to him, I gauge his age at around 40, very handsome and in excellent shape, dressed in walking shorts and an open jacket. He has a short crew cut and the cigarette gives him a mysterious and slightly dangerous look (amazing how easily we can fall into stereotypes). He says his name is Nick and he has a broad smile. His manner of speech could best be described as slightly California surfer. I mentioned that I had not seen him during the day and he explained that he had gotten too much Sun the day before and stayed in today. Looking up at what has been his point of view for the last 10 minutes or so I see that he had a direct line of view of the older couple having sex in their room with the curtains wide open, they would have been behind me when I was sitting in my chair. Realizing this was probably what he was looking at, I make some short polite chit chat (names, where we are from, have you stayed here before) and then excuse myself to go back to my seat. After a few minutes he comes over to me and we continue our conversation. He has interesting job with a major cosmetic company and gets to go to Milan and Paris on a regular basis for work. He loves the job but not the gay men he works with (wearing their latest sexual conquest as if displaying the latest shirt from Milan). He asks me to continue the conversation in his room since it is chilly and my partner is asleep in mine. I go. Well, as you can assume, he did have ulterior motives. Now normally I would consider this guy out of my league, but he was coming on to me and who was I to say no? He proceeded to give me one of the most sensual and loving BJ's I have ever had. He allows me to play with him, but tells me that he is not interested in an orgasm for himself but just wants to give me pleasure. Again, who am I to say no to that? After we have finished, I excuse myself to go take a shower outside before retiring for the evening. He insists upon washing me himself and lovingly washes me from head to toe. Love the occasional mystery man.
I think that is enough for now. There is more to tell on this weekend, but I will save it for later.

No comments: