Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The fine Italian Man

One of my newest clients is a fine looking Italian man, really from Italy. English is his second language, but he speaks it fairly well. The first thing that makes him stand out is his clothing. He wears only Italian clothes and the cut is remarkable, very fitted and making him look quite slim. I was actually surprised when he undressed and he was not stick thin but rather well built and with a bit of meat on his bones.

He found me on line and had asked a lot of questions about what kind of massage I do and letting me know that he was not American and was very open minded. Well of course we all know what that means. He did not wait to get undressed but started disrobing immediately. I explained the how I wanted him on the table and that there was draping available if he wanted it and excused my self to wash my hands while he finished stripping. When I returned the towel I had left for him to cover himself was tossed aside and he was lying face down on the table. His legs have a soft covering of dark hair over his slightly olive colored skin running up to cover his beautiful bubble butt. His back has very little hair but the hair is thick again on his arms. He had a head of thick dark hair, ever so slightly sprinkled with gray at the temples.

He talked a lot. Again about how he was from Italy and very open minded. Told me he had a wife that he worked here on behalf of his government in Italy (I was then realizing why prostitutes make good spies). He had not given me his real name having already referred to himself by two different names. He was being very respectful, not grabby at all, I appreciate that. As I near his bubble butt he begins to grind the table lightly and wave his ass in the air. I “accidently” let a finger “slip” between those plump cheeks and he shivers slightly. It is time for him to turn over and he is half hard. His hand immediately goes to his dick and plays with it, not aggressively, but rather a constant fondling. He asks me if it bothers me. I reply no and continue with my work. He talks a lot about nudity and how prudish American society is and what would it matter with two consenting adults. I have had a raging boner for this guy for most of the massage, a fact that he of course noticed. I disrobe and he starts complimenting me on my physique and my dick.

If you have ever read my blog before you know that I have about 6 inches of cock, kind of on the narrow side. Great for fucking since most everyone can take it and it does not intimidate too many guys. Still, not what is considered “stunning” in the gay world since it is not huge and on my 6’ frame it can look even a bit smaller, so I take the compliments on my dick with a grain of salt. A client looking for sex will say almost anything.

His dick is quite nice, probably about 6.5 to 7 and thick, though he seems to have some difficulty in keeping it fully erect, the reason I assume he is constantly playing with it. I compliment him on his equipment and he answers with a very sincere sounding “You don’t think it’s ugly?” I tell him of course not, it’s a good sized piece of meat. “Yes” he says “but I’m not cut. Most guys think it’s hideous!” I tell him he obviously has not been playing with the right guys. While it is true most men in the States are circumcised, that just means a lot of them have a healthy fascination with those that are not.

I continue with the massage, working his chest and abs, he still playing with his dick, occasionally reaching over to stroke mine. I replace his hand with mine and start my magic, but after just a few moments I hear the familiar “I don’t want to cum, I want to wait.” He is new so I won’t bother with trying to explain how this is the best time in the massage to cum but rather I nod and release his penis and continue with the massage. Through the rest of my work on his legs and arms and stretching and scalp, neck and face work he is still playing with his dick and occasionally reaching for mine. As I finish my work I once more replace his hand with mine and after a couple of strokes he again tells me “No, I want to wait, it is the anticipation that is the best part.” I explain that the time is up and it’s now or never and he states “I am good, next time.” OK, what ever. We get dressed and he pays (no tip… Europeans) and goes on his way.

His next visit is about 3 weeks later. It all follows about the same routine. At the normal ¾ mark I offer my hand to replace his and again after a few strokes he says “that he wants to wait.” This time I do explain that if he wants an orgasm during his massage, this is really the best time for all over body health, and he still wants to wait. So the massage ends, we are both naked and he asks if I have time to play. I explain that is something that doesn’t really happen. Not that I don’t find him attractive, I do, but I am working. I do offer to give him a hand, he refuses. He asks to taste my dick. OK, fine, but understand that I won’t cum. I’m thinking that he is going to jack off with my dick in his mouth (this is what a lot of guys really seem to like). However, he literally just tastes my dick and asks again “are you sure you can’t play?” Yes, I am sure. He gets dressed and leaves, seemingly disappointed. I also believe this will be the last time I see him.

Wrong. About 5 weeks later he has made another appointment. He seems just a nervous as his first. I don’t try to do more than take the occasional fondle of his cock. I have never and still don’t try a prostate massage, really nothing more than an external rosebud massage on his anus. I don’t try to relieve at the ¾ mark. He still fondles his cock non stop and still fondles mine occasionally. At the end of the massage, I ask if he would like to cum. “Only if you do.” I reply that I would like to see him cum. He says “No, only if you cum as well.” OK, I still find this guy sexy as hell and I have had a hard on for the last 90 minutes so I say what the hell! He sits up and plays with my cock intently, I stroke his lightly, he pauses, “Maybe I shouldn’t I may have to perform tonight.” You can’t do it twice in one day? It’s early yet. “I can cum twice! Of course I can!” He starts to stroke me again and I with him. Within 30 seconds he exclaims “No! Stop! Oh shit, I’m cumming!” He was barely hard! No wonder he didn’t want me to play with him much, he has a hair trigger. “I wanted to see you cum.” Just as well, I would have been breaking several of my own rules. I clean us off and we get dressed. He pays and leaves, this time leaving a $20 tip… about time.

No comments: