Thursday, December 23, 2010

Repeat Clients get special treatment.

A large percentage of my work is on repeat customers, many who have been coming to see me for several years now. Some who choose to spend their birthdays with me and occasionally I will go an extra mile for these customers, especially if they have been good tippers as well.

I will go out of my way to fit them into my schedule, I will try to arrange music they have said they liked, make sure the room temp is to their liking, wear the underwear they like, have extra candles burning and the like.

These clients will also most likely get some of their other requests at least considered and often granted. For example, one of my married clients who finally told me his real first name after three years, has asked to start the session with him undressing me. Fine. He takes his time and kisses and licks as he goes, I will also undress him. He always books a 90 minute session and will often spend the first 30 minutes undressing each other and exploring my body. He has discovered that I like having my balls licked. I have taught him that crevasse of the leg and pubic area is one of the most sensitive of the body. I have also taught him that his ears are erogenous zone, and though he tries to return the favor, he still is learning the art subtlety.

Another client who enjoys this type of beginning to the session wants to “make out” for an extended period of time. I will confess, I have more issues with this than any thing else. First off, it’s very rare that their breath is as fresh as it should be. Second, a lot of men kiss really badly… a bit like a giant blind slug of a tongue is trying to burrow it’s way down your gullet. Third, kissing is a very intimate act, much more than hugging, jacking, or even fucking. Saliva is exchanged, breath is shared, tasting of each others mouths, the feeling of another’s tongue and teeth, the pressing of lips against lips, the burn of the facial hair. It is all very intimate and sometimes difficult to do if the guy looks like your grandfather. It is very rare that anyone except a long term client will even attempt to kiss and then I will only allow if they have been a very good long term client that makes regular appointments, keeps them and tips well. Honestly, it does nothing for me in that I do not find it to be a turn on to be kissed by anyone but my partner. I have never been a random kisser. Even in my dating days, I very rarely kissed someone until I was sure I liked them and was willing to explore a relationship. I have never liked the guys who will come up and try to tongue you 10 minutes after meeting. You can suck my dick if you want something to do with your tongue, or rim me even, I like that. Note that I do refer to the tongue in all this. A peck on the cheek is fine of course, even a peck on the lips is fine, providing we have been intimate. I am always taken aback when a casual friend will kiss me on the lips – just something I never expect.

Occasionally a long term client will ask if he can give me a massage as part of his time. Again, if he has been a good client, I will go for this. Many just want to give me some of the same pleasure that I give them. Most however just want the opportunity to touch another man all over, something that they don’t get to do in their regular lives. Remember that a lot of my clients are men married to women and have been for years. So yes, in these cases I will let them massage me. I will lie on the table and relax, offer advice occasionally, or if they just want to focus on my cock and balls for a while, I may let them. I have incredible dick control after all these years, so I will only cum if I truly want to and since I don’t cum with clients, I usually don’t. I say usually because I am only human and occasionally my concentration slips. Why if I do all of this would I still be a stickler about not cumming for my clients? The answers are still the same: it is not practical to try to cum multiple times every day, there are clients who repulse me, I save something for my partner, and it can also send a wrong message to the client and breaks down the client/masseur relationship. There needs to be a professional distance for everyone’s sake. I do this for money, not because I want to have sex with every guy I meet.

Not that I don’t get to know some of my regulars quite well. I usually end up knowing what line of work they are in and whether they like it, their spouses names, how many kids (and their names), where they take vacations, if their parents are alive or not, what their sexual experiences have been, what kind of money they have, what their fears are, what their hopes are, what they wish thy had done differently in their lives, their health histories, and obviously I get to know them physically. What each ones erogenous zones are, what they don’t like, where they have had injuries, ailments. I know their smells, the texture of their skin (this varies more than you could possibly imagine), whether they die their hair, what shape their feet are in, whether they are gaining or loosing weight and what exercise the do.

Back to my regulars. Some of the requests I have heard and to some degree have helped my regulars with: premature ejaculation, prolonged prostate massage, mild fisting, ball torture, tickle torture, and occasionally I have let them suck my dick. I know that I am sounding more and more as a whore instead of a massage therapist. Let me clarify again, that only half or so of my clients receive any erotic elements, only long term clients who tip well receive consideration of their special requests so perhaps I do these sort of things a couple of times a month (and no I don’t charge extra for these services, though I do expect them to tip well). Do I always want to do these things? No, not really. Oh, there are times that I do because the client is cute and has a great personality. But more often than not, I do them as a bonus to reward a good client and it is all just part of the job.

Another thing I appreciate is the occasional gift for an occasion like birthday or Christmas. One of my clients gives me a bottle of Bourbon each Christmas, several throw in an extra large tip (always appreciated), I get Christmas cards, house plants, condoms (seriously), and of course Christmas ornaments and the like. These all mean something to me and I do remember when it comes to special requests. I just want to state that any of my clients reading this already treat me wonderfully. Hope everyone has a good experience with massage soon! - Jack

No comments: