Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mama told me there would be days like this

Today was one of those days that makes me want to quit. I had a client that on the surface looked pretty run of the mill, over 50, over weight, bad dye job on the hair, you know the type. Anyway he gets on the table lying face down and almost immediately starts to do the table grind thing. You know, raising and lowering his hips and grinding his penis into the table. Not all that unusual really, just slightly annoying. As I am working on him he rubs my leg a lot, again not all that unusual. He tries to run his hand up under my shorts and I stop him with my hand and he behaves for a moment. Usually this small move lets the customer know that I am in charge and things run my way or no way. I continue the massage while he is lying on his stomach keeping my crotch a safe distance away from the table. I do rub his butt to let him know that yes, I do sensual massage but it is on my terms and my terms are that I will not be nude and I won’t let him touch me unless I choose to. His hips are going wild making it very difficult to give him a proper massage, but whatever.

He turns over for the rest of the massage and starts really grabbing for my crotch. I continue to push his hand away but he is unrelenting. He actually is starting to hurt me as he grabs for my dick and tries to yank and twist it. I should have thrown him off the table but it has been a slow week and I need the money. You would think that after repeatedly pushing his hand away that this guy would get the idea, but no, he then starts trying to pull down my shorts, I remove his hand and pull my shorts up and he goes for it again and starts spewing forth dirty talk about all the things he wants me to do to him and yanking on my shorts. I tell him no, but he continues and actually rips my shorts. I very forcibly remove his hand and hold it down and say no again, that the most he will get is a hand job. I proceed with the hand job and he is writhing all over the place still spewing forth trash. Then he breaks character and tells me he doesn’t want to cum but begs me to finger his butt. OK, so I do that for a moment and again he is spewing forth trash and grabbing for my shorts. I quit with the butt job and move to massage his legs. He is still writhing a bit and talking filth but has stopped grabbing. I finish the legit massage and he tell me that was the best massage he has ever gotten and takes a shower. He gets out and throws some money on the table, I tell him some of the stress things that I found on his body and that he needs to work on stretching and drinking more water and he leaves. I count the money and there is not even a freaking tip. I mean for god’s sake, if you make an ass of yourself and rip a guy’s shorts the least you could do is offer to pay for them or give the guy a decent tip. There is nothing like being treated like a cheap whore to really just ruin your day. I know that a lot of you out there are thinking that I asked for that just by the very nature of what I do. Maybe, that is why on days like this I think I should quit.

What you have to understand is that this guy really isn’t the norm. Most of my clients are very respectful of whatever limits that I set. Most of my clients don’t want anything more than some erotic bodywork. A few of the very straight one get freaked if they even brush up against my leg. Even the ones that I do nude massage with want nothing more than to hold on to my penis for a few moments while I jerk them off. I know that there are a lot of really nice guys out there who truly appreciate what I offer, many who actually need this kind of service. Most are very appreciative.

So what do I do? Like I said before, I should have just kicked him off the table and taken the loss.

So what should the client have done? How should he have behaved?

This is what I would suggest for receivers to get the most out of a massage:

1. Arrive clean (or make arrangements to shower there). By the way, I keep baby wipes in the bathroom, it’s OK to use them, in fact please use them.

2. Arrive on time (or at least call if you are running late).

3. Listen to the masseur. Most of the time they will ask you a questions about your health or what hurts, etc. These are important questions for the masseurs.

4. Be honest. Be honest about your health, what hurts, what you want, what your intentions are.

5. Go to the bathroom before the massage.

6. Try to relax. The best things happen when the receiver just lets go and gives his body over to the giver. Let the masseur move your body, don't try to help. The massage is about you, let go and let it happen. Just sink into the table.

7. If you can, give feedback. Let masseur know if something feels good or if something hurts too much. Grunts and groans or an "Owie" will work just fine. Let them know if you are too cold.

8. When receiving an erotic massage, let the masseur take the lead in the erotic touch, you provide the feedback.

9. If you feel like laughing or crying, let it happen.

10. At the end of the massage, let the Masseur know how it went. They will probably ask, again, be honest.

11. Arrive sober and drug free, it makes the massage much more enjoyable
- Jack

No comments: