Tuesday, August 14, 2007

On a more positive note

After a couple of somewhat negative posts, I want to assure you that there are a lot of perks to this life as well.

Take for example my client yesterday. He was a very beautiful 26 year old man of what I believe was Italian mixed with something very large, possible Swedish. He stood 6’6” tall and weighed in at about 220 pounds which was so perfectly distributed, I was almost breathless. All he needed was a stronger chin and a couple of years on him and the guy would have been my perfect wet dream. The knowledge that these things will probably come with time just made it that much hotter.

Just so you understand, a man like this is rare under normal circumstances, so for one to walk in the door and want to strip naked and be rubbed all over by you can be pretty amazing. He had asked specifically for a sensual massage. I knew him from an on-line group so I knew his age, height and weight before I saw him. I figured at least some of it was going to be a lie. I had prepared myself for someone just over 6’, 30 something, and really overweight. At the very least I figured he would be plain looking if not down right ugly, we all know that good stats don’t necessarily translate to good looking. Not that it matters as far as the bodywork goes, in all cases I try to find something that appeals to me and focus on it to keep me in to the moment of the work. I confess that I often envision the worst case scenario before a new client arrives, that way I am usually pleasantly surprised, not always, but usually.

So I receive his call that he has arrived and is waiting at the front door of my building. I sometimes try to peak through the curtains to catch them on the sidewalk before they reach my door so I have an idea of what I am in for, but I had missed this one. I open the door and there he is in all his beauty, charming sweet youthful face, dark wavy hair, bright blue eyes, recently tanned skin, nice chest, flat stomach, narrow hips, long legs and so tall. I am 6’ myself, so I can appreciate a tall man. He is dressed in rather a preppy style with a striped button down shirt and khaki shorts and leather sandals. I shake his hand and welcome him in. I offer him some water and the use of the bathroom before we start. When asked if he has any aches or pains that need to be worked on, he replies that he is fine and just looking for something relaxing and fun. Yeah for me! I instruct him to undress and lie face down on the table, show him the towel to cover himself if he so chooses and excuse myself to wash my hands. Even though he has asked for a sensual massage I do not disrobe myself. For one thing, he has not asked for it, for anther I rarely if ever disrobe with a new client, and lastly, he appears to be in much better shape than I am. I wait an appropriate amount of time for the client to be on table before I return, most clients prefer to be face down the first time I see them nude. Walking into the room, he is in the position; face in the cradle, lying on his stomach, his feet hanging over the bolster giving a nice line to those incredibly long legs, his torso an almost perfect V shape leading down to a most pleasing uncovered butt (they almost never use the towel to cover themselves).

It is worth mentioning here that in my normal everyday “private” sex life I am a top. I am a top who really loves a good butt; always have as long as I could remember. In first grade I remember staring at Jeffery H’s bubble butt in his tight corduroys and not knowing why I thought it was so beautiful. When I was first entering puberty and being inundated with messages from all around me that I am supposed to be sexually attracted to girls, I only really ever found their butts attractive. I have never had much use for their breasts. In high school, Jeff H was into all kinds of sports and had one of those short compact bodies that’s all muscle with an arched back and a butt that went on for days. We were never really friends, nor were we ever enemies, we traveled in completely different circles, but we did have a few classes together including one year when we had gym together and I got to see him in the showers on a regular basis. Careful to never look for too long for fear of being caught or developing an erection, I would however steal a glimpse whenever I could. Being a jock type, he liked to walk around naked in the locker room. I was still pretty certain that I was straight, the whole gay thing was something that happened to other people in other towns, but Jeff’s butt was a huge clue. You see we lived in the Midwest and most men’s butts were really flat. Even most of the athletes in the school only had a marginal behind and really could not fill out their jeans properly. Jeff was the first bubble butt that I had ever seen. He did have a rather small penis though. I am sure he was impossible straight as well. Even if I could have figured out my interest in him, it would have done no good. Besides, in those days I was one of the fat kids, always picked 2nd last for teams always coming in 2nd last in races (there was one fatter boy), and getting at least one fat joke a day.

I digress, back to the boy on the table. His name was Tim by the way. Tim did not have a bubble butt or a muscle butt; rather he had a man’s butt with just a hint of baby fat on it. As nice as it was, there was again the knowledge that in a couple years, it would be better. It is unusual for a tall white man to have a nice butt, fortunately it is not impossible. Thank goodness the boy wanted a 90 minute session; it will take me that long to touch every inch of this body.

As I said before, I have elected to keep my clothes on. I start working on Tim from the top, working his back and shoulders. It is with the shoulders that he makes his first move at stoking my leg; I do not pull away. I finish with the back and skip down to the feet to work my way back up. His feet are good sized. This may or may not mean that he has a large penis. Over the years I have been able to do an extensive if informal study on body proportions. It is true that generally speaking, the larger the hands and feet, the larger the penis. There are a great number of exceptions to this rule so you never really know, but it is a decent bet. Normally clients push their penis down between their legs as they first lie down. The reason is so that I don’t miss it when they get an erection. Some men do keep their penis pointing up which is actually more comfortable for them and probably more exciting as the underside can then rub against the flannel sheet, however this does often lead to premature ejaculation. Tim’s penis is pointing down but is remaining quite flaccid so all I can see is a shriveled head. As I work up the first leg, I usually get to watch the penis stretch out; forcing its way in short throbs further down between the client’s legs. Tim’s has not moved yet. Even as I work the inner thigh, it is only showing minimal interest. Tim’s hand however is grazing my leg through my shorts again. As I move his leg so I can reach under his inner thigh, his hand finds my dick sporting a semi-woody. I have had a semi-woody this entire session. As he grasps my dick through the shorts his penis takes off, throbbing urgently and quickly lengthening down between his legs. It looks like his penis will be a nice proportionate size to the rest of his body with out being an “oh my god” moment. It also looks like young Tim really likes penis.

I move to the other leg and start again from the foot. I watch the turgid penis slowly deflate. I work my way up the leg and nothing more than occasional nod from the penis head. His hand finds my dick again through my shorts and his penis is again off to the races. OK. This is what turns the boy on, having his hand on my dick, even if it is through my shorts. I am about to spend some major time working on his butt from first one side of the table and then the other, the entire time my crotch will be right next to the table within easy reach of his hand. I am pretty sure he would rather I take my shorts off at this point so he can just go ahead and stroke my dick, the question is will I?

Since it is so obvious that the only thing that excites the boy is touching my dick, I let him have it. I strip off my clothes before I work on his butt so that he can stroke my dick, and boy does he! I have to fight for focus and concentration and most importantly, to not ejaculate. I am in control of the situation, I do not ejaculate with clients, and I have to make sure that he does not ejaculate until I want him to. It is hard to tell if the work I am doing on his butt is having any effect on him at all, since he is really into my penis. I finish this part of the massage by climbing onto the table and working his butt and back from that angle. This means that my penis will come in contact with his ass but not the actual sphincter; at this point I can determine what a client wants by how much he tries or does not try to get my penis to connect with his sphincter. Tim barely moves at all, so I can assume he is not interested in prostate work in this session. I towel him off and have him turn over.

His penis has shrunk again. It happens. He takes a sip of the water he is offered and lays back down on the table and closes his eyes. He said nothing about my nudity and made no effort to touch me during this break. My erection is still pretty full. I move to above his head and start working his chest. I test the water around the nipples to see how sensitive they are. While they do stiffen a bit, the penis does not move at all, not that unusual in one of his age, some men have very sensitive nipples very early, but far more men develop sensitive nipples as the years go by. I am purposely trying to keep my hips away from the table so I am not hitting him in the head with my penis. It just seems rude to me. I notice however that he is moving his head from sided to side and stretching his neck, he is trying to find my penis with his head while his eyes are closed. Fine, you want the penis, here it is, I will slide it up along side your left ear as I work your right tit. He feels it and a big smile brightens his face and his penis re-inflates in no time at all. I move to work the left tit and move my penis to his right ear; he rolls his head on top of it and smiles. His erection is throbbing. I move to the left side of his body and start working on his belly in circular motions, brushing his pubic bush. His left hand finds my penis and begins to stroke, his eyes remain closed and his penis throbs and leaks. I move to the right side and continue the circular motions, his right hand finds my penis, and his penis is leaking more. I then go for the “no touch zone” grazing his anus, stroking his testicles, tickling his penis. He strokes me harder. I focus on the task at hand, introducing his nips to the torture associated with the pleasure with penis; I can sense the connection being made. I go back and repeat the steps: anus, testicles, penis, and nips. He is oozing quite a lot now and his body is writhing. His right hand is stroking me and his left is grasping the table; his eyes are clamped shut. I stroke his penis with one hand as I alternate between his nips and his balls with the other. He is close now. I settle with the ball play while I continue to stroke his penis, trying not to go to fast, slowing a bit when he looks close, wanting to prolong his moment as long as possible. With a little vocal encouragement, I send him over the edge, milking out every last drop and he thrashes a bit on the table. When he is lying still again, I remove my penis from his grip and grab a towel to wipe him down. His eyes remain shut. I continue the massage with leg work, arm work, neck and a face massage and finally a light touch over his entire body leaving him with goose flesh. I wipe him down with a fresh towel and cover him. I ask how he is feeling, he is fine. I excuse myself to wash up and dress and tell him to lie still until I return.

He is very relaxed now. I give him water to drink and tell him about what I found on his body as far as tightness and where he needs to stretch. He thanks me and dresses in front of me as I clean up the towels and massage cream. He writes me a check for my fees and thanks me again. I wish him well and tell him I hope to see him again. He smiles and leaves.

This is what a really good day can be like. - Jack

No comments: