Friday, August 31, 2007

A good exchange

I told you before on this blog about a bad massage exchange that I had recently. In the name of fairness, I will now tell you about a very good exchange that I had recently.

I was approached on line by a masseur who belongs to an online massage group that I belong to. He had read a couple of my posts and I had read a couple of his and he seemed very professional. This was a massage group for men and women and there had been no discussion of sexuality or eroticism, in fact, I assumed he was straight. He agreed to travel to me, which I appreciated since I was having some issues with my car of late. I was fully prepared when he arrived, water bottles, table set up, plenty of towels, extra table sheets, and I was prepared for draping from a small towel to a full sheet draping, whatever he was comfortable with.

As I was hosting, I suggested that I give first and he receive first. I asked him if he had any aches, pains, injuries, or illnesses that I needed to know about. He said he was basically fine and was looking for a relaxing massage. I asked if he was interested in one hour or 90 mins, he asked for 90 and I excused myself so he could undress and cover himself however he chose.

I returned and he is lying uncovered on his stomach. He is around my age, about 5’10, I would guess his weight around 170, not a gym guy (and neither am I) but put together OK with a very nice butt (remember, I love a good butt). However, this all means nothing. I continued to assume that he is a straight uninhibited male masseur. His cock was not visible.

I proceeded to give him a very good and legit massage. Working first on his back and then working from the feet up. He remained for the most part unresponsive, no moaning, no butt waving or table grinding, no spreading his legs further apart and no mutual touching. I did decide to go for the inner crotch rub at which point I can usually determine if the client has an erection, I felt nothing. As I did the right side however, I found his penis and it was semi-erect. I decided to go ahead and start working on his butt cheeks, for this I stand on one side of the table and reach across to work the opposite cheek. This places my crotch up tight against the table. His hands had not moved during the massage, neither closer to his body nor closer to the edge. As I leaned over the table, my crotch came in contact with his hand, he did not pull away. I focused on my work then his fingers began to move and feel my crotch ever so lightly. I took this as the sign he wanted a bit more so I moved into my working the crack and stroking the scrotum. His hands continued the light feeling of my crotch, but otherwise, no other reaction. I switched sides and the same game continued. I remained clothed through this and hopped on the table between his legs to focus on some full body strokes and deeper work on his back. Again, very little response one way or the other, it was time to ask him to turn over.

Once on his back, I saw that he still had a semi-woody. I worked on his chest and grazed his nipples lightly. His penis jumped slightly. I moved down and worked his stomach grazing his pubic area with each circular motion. I let my hands slide down over his penis and it began to swell in earnest.

I took this as a good sign. He had a nice penis, it was of average length and very thick. I stroked him to an orgasm and then continued the last 30 minutes of the massage.

It was time for us to switch places, he helped my change out the sheets, I showed him where everything was and he asked me if I needed anything special worked on. I mentioned my shoulder and he asked me to disrobe and get on the table. He remained naked. He then gave me a wonderful relaxing and sensual massage that lasted almost 2 full hours. He spent extra time on my shoulder as I asked. He added sensual aspects through out and gave me a nice manual release. He also continued the massage after for a good 30 minutes or more. We talked a few minutes discussing techniques and training. I mention my appreciation for the sensual aspects, especially since we had not discussed it prior. He replied that it can be an embarrassing discussion and related some unfortunate experiences. I sympathized and it was time for him to leave. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I hope that he felt the same way. At least he told me he did and that he wanted to do it again. I hope he means it. It would be nice to have a new massage friend.

- Jack

No comments: